Peeposo posts cannot be searched

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Peeposo posts cannot be searched

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by shaarawy shaarawy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shaarawy
    shaarawy
    Participant

I created the index table to include Peepso posts and comments, however, when I search for a keyword in posts or comments ..it doesn’t display.

Also, when I write some keyword in the search box, the spinner keep going forever until I have to click enter to show the result, is there any settings to timeout that spinner animation ?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Make sure to enable the Peepso Group Activities search under the General Options -> Peepso panel: https://i.imgur.com/0OIu5VF.png
    Related: Peepso Search Documentation

Also, if you mean a different post type, then make sure that it is selected under the General Options -> Sources panel as well. If you use any post type filters, then make sure that the post type is also selected – otherwsie it might be excluded.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

shaarawy
    shaarawy
    Participant

Hi , I already did all of that, the only option to make it displayed is to add it as an option in the search filter !!, Can you please advise how can I make it enabled by default.

Also, when I find a Peepso post using that filter, and when I click on it, it doesn’t redirect me to that post url, but a parent page, I guess the indexing do not capture the post url

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.