PHP 7.2 Compatibiity

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    santhatela
    santhatela
    Participant

Hi, first thanks for plugin, is amazing 🙂

My host is programing update to PHP 7.2. I did a test and could check the points below if you have how to make the plugin compatible?

FILE: /home/santhatelacom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/externals/pdf-smalot/tecnickcom/tcpdf/tcpdf.php
    ———————————————————————————————————————————————————
    FOUND 3 ERRORS AFFECTING 1 LINE
    10872 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_get_cipher_name() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use OpenSSL instead
    10872 | ERROR | Extension ‘mcrypt’ is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
    10872 | ERROR | The constant “MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128” is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2

FILE: /home/santhatelacom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/externals/pdf-smalot/tecnickcom/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_static.php
    ———————————————————————————————————————————————————-
    FOUND 24 ERRORS AND 1 WARNING AFFECTING 7 LINES
    143 | ERROR | Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated since PHP 5.3 and removed since PHP 7.0
    453 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_create_iv() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use random_bytes() or OpenSSL instead
    453 | ERROR | Extension ‘mcrypt’ is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
    453 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_get_iv_size() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use OpenSSL instead
    453 | ERROR | Extension ‘mcrypt’ is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
    453 | ERROR | The constant “MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128” is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    453 | ERROR | The constant “MCRYPT_MODE_CBC” is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    453 | ERROR | The constant “MCRYPT_RAND” is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    454 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_encrypt() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use OpenSSL instead
    454 | ERROR | Extension ‘mcrypt’ is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
    454 | ERROR | The constant “MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128” is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    454 | ERROR | The constant “MCRYPT_MODE_CBC” is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    475 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_get_iv_size() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use OpenSSL instead
    475 | ERROR | Extension ‘mcrypt’ is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
    475 | ERROR | The constant “MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128” is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    475 | ERROR | The constant “MCRYPT_MODE_CBC” is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    476 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_encrypt() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use OpenSSL instead
    476 | ERROR | Extension ‘mcrypt’ is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
    476 | ERROR | The constant “MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128” is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    476 | ERROR | The constant “MCRYPT_MODE_CBC” is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    493 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_encrypt() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use OpenSSL instead
    493 | ERROR | Extension ‘mcrypt’ is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
    493 | ERROR | The constant “MCRYPT_ARCFOUR” is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    493 | ERROR | The constant “MCRYPT_MODE_STREAM” is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    1934 | WARNING | INI directive ‘safe_mode’ is deprecated since PHP 5.3 and removed since PHP 5.4

Thanks

Rudimar

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words!

The plugin demo runs on PHP 7.2, as well as this site, it is fully compatible. The lines you are referring to are only executed after version checking PHP first – because WordPress supports PHP versions 5.3 and upwards. You don’t have to worry about these lines, they are not executed, nor used, unless the PHP version matches the requirements.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

santhatela
    santhatela
    Participant

Wow, thanks Ernest for fast response 🙂

I run te PHP Compatibility Checker plugin to check beforehand if I will not have problems.

I’m really happy that the plugin will work. Customers love it and we’re going to buy more licenses to use in our new stores.

Thanks again

Rudimar

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

santhatela
    santhatela
    Participant

Of course, I will rate and post a review 🙂

Before closing, do you have any tutorial on how to track ajax search with google tag manager?

Thanks

Rudmar

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Rudmar,

Unfortunately not yet. We are planning to update the analytics and statistics section very soon, to support more analytics features and the gtag scripts as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.