PHP Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support PHP Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RicheleSanchez
    RicheleSanchez
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve had problems with my WP dashboard not appearing properly intermittently – it sometimes appears as a white screen with links. My hosting provider drew my attention to my error log.

I have the following error in my error log, it repeats every minute:

[12-Mar-2023 20:24:28 UTC] PHP Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in /home/talklzlv/tajinequiparle.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/Utils/FileManager.php on line 183

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the details, it helps us a lot! I tried to log-in with the details, but unfortunately they did not work.

Can you please check if the wp-content/uploads and wp-content/cache directories exist and are writeable, that should very likely resolve the issue.
    The plugin very likely tried to access one or create the cache directory but it may failed.

If that does not work, then here is a permanent solution from the upcoming release, which will resolve this issue. You will have to replace it manually though:
    – Open up the /code/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/Utils/FileManager.php file on your server (you can use the plugin file editor or FTP too)
    – Replace it’s contents with this
    – Save
    Afterwards the warning message will disappear and is permanently fixed.

If you need help with this, then you can add temporary FTP access and I will do it for you.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.