plugin cause my website down

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support plugin cause my website down

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tareq2019
    tareq2019
    Participant

ajax search pro Version 4.15.2, cause my website down, i receive this error when i activate the plugin ” This page isn’t working officejo.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500″
    i disable all plugin and enable one by one, this problem only happen when i activate ajax search plugin, and cause my website to become slow..

i test my website from many web performance test server all give me same result its cause only by plugin enabled.. same error message “This page isn’t working officejo.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500”

tareq2019
    tareq2019
    Participant

attach file for my setting backup

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details. I think the problem was, that the system was already out of memory. You had 256MB memory limit set, which seemed to be low. I have increased this limit to 512M within the wp-config.php file, via adding these lines:

// Memory limit options
    ini_set('memory_limit', '512M');

I have also enabled caching to fully minimize the server load during requests: https://i.imgur.com/P0aEPoo.png
    I checked your configuration as well, and enabled the index table engine, to make sure all queries are properly cached as well.

Now the performance should be optimal, with the highest performance options.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.