Possible to display iframe in the result?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Possible to display iframe in the result?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jakobv04
    jakobv04
    Participant

Hi!

First I want to start out with that I love this plugin. It’s just great. I’m wondering about a thing though.
    My vision is to make a search where you search for let say barbershop, the result would show all of my virtual tours on my site that are inside a barbershop. I did try to create a post with the title saying “barbershop” and then pasting in an iframe into it. But when i search for barbershop (frisör in swedish) the title of the post is just shown and the text above each iframe. So, long story short, is it possible to display an iframe in the searchresult?

Best regards,
    Jakob

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Well, you can try adding the “iframe” tag between the exceptions here: https://i.imgur.com/ebzWsja.png
    I honestly don’t know if this is going to work at all, iframes are very problematic in general, but still worth a try though.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jakobv04
    jakobv04
    Participant

Hi!

A million thanks! It works exactly how i wanted it to work.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.