Possible to filter?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    brittekoppel
    brittekoppel
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been trying to get the Ajax Search Pro plugin working in the way I want for some time now. But I can’t seem to get it. I want to have a filter option on this page: readeroffers.nl/cruises.

I want visitors to be able to select a desired departure date, amount of stars, a cruise company or ship and so on. These are all fields (or custom post meta) on a custom post type called ‘Cruises’.

Is it possible to create something like this with this plugin? And if it is, can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Britte

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Britte,

The plugin supports filtering by custom field values as well as taxonomy term filtering.

As long as the custom field values are not complex (like arrays, objects, references), but text, numeric, date – then it should be able to handle them.

To point you to the right direction, I suggest checking the following chapters in the codumentation (includes videos as well):
    Front-end search settings
    Custom field filters how-to

This should hopefully help you out.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.