Post type results ordering – Missing "product"

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Post type results ordering – Missing "product"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    creativeround
    creativeround
    Participant

General Options > Ordering > Post type results ordering list is missing “product” item. I’d like to be able to order the “product” post type, but I can’t because its not showing in this list.

See attached image.

Ps. AMAZING PLUGIN!! I left a 5-star review on themeforest for you guys. This is THE BEST search plugin I’ve seen. So many amazing features plus it has index generation as well! Keep up the good work.

If you need beta testers please let me know, I’m a WooCommerce professional.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    creativeround
    creativeround
    Participant

I was able to fix it by modifying the file wd_post_type_sortable.class.php line 39 by changing public to “true”.

Can we update this in the next version?

$ptypes = array_merge(array("post", "page"), get_post_types(array(
    	"public" => true,
    	"_builtin" => false
    ), "names"));

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by creativeround creativeround.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by creativeround creativeround.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you very much for the great review, I very much appreciate it!

That is indeed the issue, it must have been changed incorrectly from the previous version by accident.
    Thank you very much for pointing it out. Of course this will be fixed within the upcoming release 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.