Preloaded Links based on Ajax-selection

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Preloaded Links based on Ajax-selection

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    braino65
    braino65
    Participant

i want to create menu-links for special ACF Pro Fields for a CPT. But on the landing page created with your plugin – once i select an ajax-checkbox the url doesn’t change. Do you have an idea on how to find out menu-links that will lead to a special pre-selection in your plugin?

braino65
    braino65
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is possible to do it via the javascript console.

In your case, you need to execute this code exactly, after the search settings are preset:

ASP.api(13, 1, 'getStateURL')+'&asp_ls=&asp_s=&asp_id='+id;

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

braino65
    braino65
    Participant

how amazing are you actually? Thank you again and again and again. You make our lifes so much easier, i really appreciate all your support and am very glad that i renewed the support payments multiple times now

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you 🙂 You are welcome. There are many features to this plugin I added over the years, sometimes even for me is hard to remember stuff like this. It is handy to have flexibility for sure 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.