Problem to display related post plug

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Problem to display related post plug

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gary Assoun-Journo
    Gary Assoun-Journo
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know how I can display the related post plugin only under the single post, and not under the page where it agregates extracts of the post

For example : http://www.biocoiff.com/blog/

If I reactivate Related Post Pro plugin, the widget displays under every entry…

Thank you for your support.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

On the Layout Options -> Output Options panel, turn ON the Show on single content pages? option and turn OFF the Show on archive pages? option, that should do the trick: https://i.imgur.com/Icso5KL.png

Let me know if that works.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Gary Assoun-Journo
    Gary Assoun-Journo
    Participant

Hello Ernest and thanks for your support.

Unfortunetaly, it’s still displaying here : http://www.biocoiff.com/blog/ under every articles excerpts…

Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Interesting. The theme might use a different method of displaying articles on the blog page.

Can you add temporary ftp and back-end details to your test server so I can check on the code what exactly is going on? It appears to me that the plugin might detect that it’s displayed on a single page, when actually it isn’t. I would like to investigate why.

To safely add the details you can edit your initial post in this thread, or upload a .txt file attachment. Both methods are safe and visible to only me and you.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Gary Assoun-Journo
    Gary Assoun-Journo
    Participant

Hello,

edited my first post ;).

Thanks for your support

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the details, it made my work much faster 🙂

I’ve actually found a possible bug in the plugin, and corrected it in the code. The plugin should not be visible anymore on the archive pages 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Gary Assoun-Journo
    Gary Assoun-Journo
    Participant

Seems to be woring really fine 🙂
    Thanks Ernest

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Let me know if you need any help.

If you like the plugin, you can leave a rating on it on your codecanyon downloads page, it’s greatly appreciated.

Happy holydays!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.