Purchase 15 Licenses

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shakim
    shakim
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I’d love to enable this plugin on all of our current projects. At this moment, I need 15 licenses. Is there any time of discount I can get for our Agency? Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you so much,

Sal

Item ID:

Item Purchase Code:
    4edb2540-91a1-436f-9add-dae1dcabfc4e

Purchase Date:
    2022-10-04 04:32:44 UTC

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Sal,

Thank you for the interest. Unfortunately codecanyon (or seller platform) does not allow promo/individual discounts nor promo codes, only global discounts for everyone.

Our next discount period (20% or 30%) is scheduled for the summer, sometime either july or august. A more significant discount is at the cyber week (usually 50% or 60%), that is at the end of november each year.

Unfortunately we are planning to increase the plugin price very soon (around mid march), similarly to almost everyone on the market due to the current global financial situation. It happens very rarely, last time was about 4 years ago, so we are trying to keep the price as long as possible, but it looks inevitable at this point. It should not be a big increase, around $3-6 per license, but I thought I let you know, as it can be a significant cost for 15 licenses.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.