Purchase Code already activated

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Purchase Code already activated

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by davisad davisad 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    davisad
    davisad
    Participant

I’m trying to activate my purchase code for my site at https://www.thebankofcanton.com for Ajax Search Pro. The purchase code is the same one used for product verification on this support site, but I can share it again if needed.

I’m getting the error “This purchase code is already activated for a different site.” The only other site I know of that this would have been activated on is the dev site at https://dev.thebankofcanton.com but it’s not activated there and when I enter that into the deactivation fields it says it’s not activated with that one.

There were some other developers that worked on this site beforehand, it’s possible they activated it on an older development site that I don’t know about. Any way we can deactivate the code from whichever site has it so I can put it on the current live site?

Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

davisad
    davisad
    Participant

Thanks, I was able to deactivate it.

Just wondering, is there any way I can have the code activated on both the live site and the current dev site?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Unfortunately that is not possible.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

davisad
    davisad
    Participant

No problem, thanks for the answer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.