- June 11, 2021 at 6:11 pm #33624
We just have a couple of questions in regards to setting up the plugin.
1. A way to show only the filters/taxonomy and when clicked, only then does the main categories show up.
2. Show all the CPTs on the page by default.
3. Customize the search results (add icons, links, etc.) including its mobile view.
4. Customize the search/setting in mobile view.
Here is a video link explaining what we want to do: https://www.dropbox.com/s/argeo2mmf2w2b85/Ajax%20Search%20Pro.mkv?dl=0
Hoping to hear from you.
MWSJune 14, 2021 at 8:39 am #33637
1. I’m afraid that is not possible without custom coding.
2. With the auto-populate feature enabled, the plugin can trigger and showt the results by default.
3. Via the advanced title and content fields you can add custom field values, taxonomy terms or custom HTML code as you need it.
4. Well, the plugin shows the same settings layout for both devices on the same search instance. You can however create multiple search bars (even duplicate them), and turn off one for the desktop and other for the mobile views and use different configurations as you need them.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.