Refund Request (doesn't work w/my site's content)

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Refund Request (doesn't work w/my site's content)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    michellelynn917
    michellelynn917
    Participant

Hi,

Unfortunately, this plugin does not work with my site’s content.

I have ~300 PDF files (and growing), the content of which all needs to be searchable. Most are short documents but some are as large as 800+ pages, and it doesn’t seem like this plugin is searching through all of those documents. That’s the only reason I purchased the plugin, to search through the PDFs.

Am I able to receive a refund? I just bought the app this week and I will not be able to use it.

Thanks,
    Michelle

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Michelle,

Make sure to check this documentation chapter: Search in Attachment contents
    It details all the required configuration to make media attachment indexing possible. Since you have a large number of PDF files, I highly recommend changing this option as well: https://i.imgur.com/BXrfqey.png

The attachment search is not performed directly on the files themselves, that would require a very high performance server – instead, they are indexed to the database, where the search is then performed at a very ‘low cost’.

Let me know how it goes!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.