- April 19, 2015 at 6:51 pm #4510
Hi, thanks for the awesome plugin, we are using it on a 3 languages website, is there a way to filter out the same post in another language in the related results? or a workaround of any kind ?April 20, 2015 at 9:19 am #4511
The upcoming version will support WPML, currently a workaround is needed.
I’m not sure if this is going to work, but it’s worth a try.
1. Open up the wp-content/plugins/related-posts-pro/includes/related_content.class.php file
2. Make a backup copy of it, in case something goes wrong
3. Replace the file contents with this: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Te1cyUiq
4. Go to your site back-end and open up the related posts pro instance settings and save them without changing anything – so it will clear the cache
Hopefully it will display posts from only the matching language.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
April 21, 2015 at 12:57 pm #4515
Hi again, the workaround was perfect and thank for the fast support! We will use it while waiting for the update!April 22, 2015 at 10:45 am #4522
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.