Render HTML inside the Ajax Pro Widget title

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Render HTML inside the Ajax Pro Widget title

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Roman Mueller
    lddd
    Participant

Hi there,

i noticed including HTML inside the Ajax Search Pro Widget is not working. I am using SiteOrigins Page Builder and actually all my widgets there render HTML in the titles instead Ajax Search Pro.

Already tried contacting SiteOrigins Support several times regarding this but got no help yet.

Could you might help, tell me what to do on this? I would like to copy some other widget´s title to use inside the title for the Ajax Search Pro widget here as a headline for the search box.

See
    (Default Widget Title)
    Default Widget Title Renders HTML

Ajax Search Pro´s Widget Title
    Ajax Search Pro Widget Title

thanks in advance

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

By default wordpress does not render HTML within widget titles. They might have some sort of filter or function attached to filter the widget titles, it may only apply to some built-in widgets and/or selected widgets only.

I can think of 3 possible workarounds:
    1. Use two widgets, one HTML text widget to display the title, and the ajax search pro widget to display the search bar.
    2. Use a text element and the search shortcode within it. I believe their page builder supports shortcodes, so you could use a text/HTML widget with the title and the search shortcode.
    3. Use a custom code to render widget title HTML tags, like so: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/wordpress-widget-title-html/

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.