- July 11, 2014 at 2:58 am #1991
I need help reseting this plugin to factory settings. I had purchased this plugin a while back at my earlier stage. I made a few adjustments to the css to fit my theme and now i tried to update all I keep getting is “The plugin generated 31 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.” can you please help me reset this plugin so the new updated version works?July 11, 2014 at 7:03 am #1992
Of course! First of all, please download the plugin again, there was a bug that caused the “31 characters” error, it is fixed by now.
To make sure, that the plugin will 100% work, please proceed with the following steps:
1. delete the plugin with the wordpress plugin manager
2. Check if the search directory indeed got deleted by checking the wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro directory. If it still exists, delete it.
3. Open up the PHPMyadmin or any mysql tool you use and delete the wp_ajaxsearchpro and wp_ajaxsearchpro_statistics tables if they are present.
4. Install the new version from codecanyon.
After these steps you shouldn’t experience any errors, it produces a clean install.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.