Results count

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Elie1978
    Elie1978
    Participant

Hello,

I want to display the results information box on the results page after each search

Resultat pour <strong>{phrase}</strong> (<strong>{results_count}</strong> de <strong>{results_count_total}</strong>)

You can tell me where to add it, and I can do it.

Thank you for your help.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can try to help you adding that, but first, make sure you are using a child theme from your original theme – so I will not try to modify the original theme files.

I tried to login to the backend, but the wp-admin and wp-login.php URLs are disabled, so I can’t. Can you please also add temporary FTP access, so I can make direct changes to the theme files?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Elie1978
    Elie1978
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you!

I have added the following code to the functions.php file in the child theme directory:

add_action( 'elementor/widget/render_content', function( $content, $widget ){ // $content (string) = the rendered content of the widget; widget = the data object 
    	global $wp_query;

if ($widget->get_name() === 'heading' && is_search() && !is_404() ) { // your targeted widget
            //return "<h1>Resultat pour <strong>" . get_search_query() . "</strong> (<strong>".$wp_query->post_count."</strong> de <strong>".$wp_query->found_posts."</strong>)</h1>";

$settings = $widget->get_settings_for_display();

if ( '' === $settings['title'] ) {
    			return;
    		}

$widget->add_render_attribute( 'title', 'class', 'elementor-heading-title' );

if ( ! empty( $settings['size'] ) ) {
    			$widget->add_render_attribute( 'title', 'class', 'elementor-size-' . $settings['size'] );
    		}

//$title = $settings['title'];
    		$title = "Resultat pour '<strong>" . get_search_query() . "</strong>' (<strong>".$wp_query->post_count."</strong> de <strong>".$wp_query->found_posts."</strong>)";

if ( ! empty( $settings['link']['url'] ) ) {
    			$widget->add_link_attributes( 'url', $settings['link'] );

$title = sprintf( '<a %1$s>%2$s</a>', $widget->get_render_attribute_string( 'url' ), $title );
    		}

return sprintf( '<%1$s %2$s>%3$s</%1$s>', Elementor\Utils::validate_html_tag( $settings['header_size'] ), $widget->get_render_attribute_string( 'title' ), $title );
        }
        return $content;
    }, 10, 2 );

This changes the title.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Elie1978
    Elie1978
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

You are welcome.

By default the plugin width is set to 100%, which means it follows the width of the container element – if that changes, then the plugin width also changes.
    You can set the width to a fixed px value here: https://i.imgur.com/Xw5BTDj.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Elie1978
    Elie1978
    Participant

Thank you for help.

Good support, you can close the topic.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Results count’ is closed to new replies.