Results Display

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BPCjanet97
    BPCjanet97
    Participant

First off, I love your product! It’s finally solved my issue with searching both woocommerce products and blog,site.

I have watched the tutorial vidoes and read through info but can’t find this and I’m sure it’s something simple I’m missing. When you search, I’d like the results box to be bigger and centered on the page to see. And or… if you click “enter/return” it comes up to a search results page that shows only blog….I’d LOVE your search results to show there.

Thank you in advance, Janet

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you very much for your kind words!

I see you are using the compact box layout in the header. You can set the final width of the search bar here. By default it uses 100%, which is the same width as the container element (where the plugin is placed). Use a pixel value, like 320px or so, to give an exact with for the search bar.

To display the same results on the results page as the ones in the live results list, please make sure to enable the search override feature. If it has no effect, then try this as well.
    If still no luck, then check if you have any other search plugins active, and make sure to turn them off- as well as any other plugin, which may override, change or do anything with the results page.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

BPCjanet97
    BPCjanet97
    Participant

Thank you! That makes sense on the container element. I got that fixed then.

I couldn’t get the other two to work yet, but will dig a little more.

If I can’t, do you have someone recommended that I could hire?

Thanks, Janet

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Well, I usually recommend looking on Envato Studio, but I don’t know anyone specific: https://studio.envato.com/

I will keep this ticket open yet, in case you have any questions regarding this.

If you like the plugin and have not rated already, feel free to leave a rating on your codecanyon downloads page, it’s greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.