Search and filter

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    praxispolitical52
    praxispolitical52
    Participant

I am trying to get the page to load results on the same page. I did a custom URL as the search page and did /search/?s={phrase} however that didn’t work. Also I am trying to get the results in rows instead of the format it’s shown in the attachment. I am a developer so I wanted to know how would I alter that? Also how do I show the filters as well?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Using a custom URL for the search results will not display the results there – that feature is only for cases, when you have a custom mod_rewrite rule for a custom search results page URL, so you can adjust this plugin to that URL as well. By default wordpress will always use the yoursite.com/?s=.. as the search results handler URI. If you want to change the default wordpress search URL, you may need to look up some tutorials on how to do that.

You can change the layout of the items by changing the theme. The sceenshot did not came through, so I don’t exactly know what layout you need.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

praxispolitical52
    praxispolitical52
    Participant

ah okay this won’t work for us…can we please get a refund?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

YOu can apply for one via this link: https://codecanyon.net/refund_requests/new

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.