Search Bar Display Issues After Initial Load

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search Bar Display Issues After Initial Load

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jennmartin
    jennmartin
    Participant

I updated the plugin and am having issues with the search bar displaying correctly. When I load the page initially, the top search bar looks and works perfectly. When I navigate to a different page within the site and the return to the home page, the search bar looks minimized and I cannot use it.

When I visit any other page, the search bar works. It only happens when I navigate back to the home page.

I’ve cleared the cache as the Knowledge base instructs: both within Ajax pro and the other caching system I have in place.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

For some reason one safety mechanism kicked in and turned on the Force inline styles option on the Compatibility Options panel. Apparently the cache plugin didn’t like that and decided to just skip the search style alltogether.

Anyways, I fixed that by turning it off: https://i.imgur.com/29AyRsQ.png

In case you experience that after a future update, please check if that option is turned OFF and clear the cache. It turns ON automatically if it detects an issue with the file permissions – it must have been triggered by a false positive detection.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.