search button floating

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    yanson
    yanson
    Participant

Please I want my search button to be floating on every page just like on your demo site and I also want a search button on my menu just like on your demo site.

yanson
    yanson
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details.

I see you resolved the floating search bar. All the instructions can be found in this documentation. If you have any questions about that let me know.

The 500 error was caused by the large amount of potential matches in lyrics. I debugged the query, and adjusted the pool size values to reflect the best possible performance. It should work perfectly fine now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

yanson
    yanson
    Participant
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure, no problem.

To automatically place the plugin shortcode on all of the pages, you can either put it in a footer widget, or use a custom code as well. Try adding this code to the functions.php file in your theme/child theme directory – make sure to have a full server back-up first for safety. For more details you can check the safe coding guidelines.

add_action('wp_footer', 'asp_add_shortcode_automatically', 999999);
    function asp_add_shortcode_automatically() {
    	echo do_shortcode('[wpdreams_ajaxsearchpro id=2]');
    }

To fix the position of the search, on the compact layout settings change the position to fixed: https://i.imgur.com/VCnXDyH.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

yanson
    yanson
    Participant
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

It is best to change the layout of the results page, as it acts as the default search results page for WordPress. If you are using Elementor Pro by any chance, you could in theory make a custom page as the results page.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.