Search by post title does not work for CPT posts

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search by post title does not work for CPT posts

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    timburkart
    timburkart
    Participant

Hello Ernest,

The website above is still password protected. Please use the password “hellothere” to enter the site.

All of the posts on my site are CPTs. I don’t know if it matters…

The problem I have is that when I search for a specific title, the search engine does not find any results. If I search by some of the words in the title there are results.

Here is an example: searching for title “Glyphosate‐resistant Lolium multiflorum in Chilean orchards” yields no results however searching for “Glyphosate‐resistant Lolium multiflorum” works and returns 3 results.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details, indeed this was not working correctly. This is actually a very rare case, where the plugin does not correctly determines the pool sizes for the index table search. I have adjusted them manually, to get the best possible results: https://i.imgur.com/evqLnM0.png

Now, I believe it should return the correct results.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

timburkart
    timburkart
    Participant

Thank you very much for your prompt reply and resolution!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.