Search/filter by distance

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TOTOFFF37
    TOTOFFF37
    Participant

Hello,

I’m new to WordPress/Elementor and I’m struggling to find information about how to create a map with multiples locations (hundreds) and how to filter them by distance?

I currently have Ajax Search Pro & Advanced Custom Fields plugins + my Google map API (in addition of Elementor Pro of course).
    I’m wondering what is the best way to import these locations (and not typing them one by one) and how to filter them by distance from a user point of view?

Of what I understood the import can be made easily using ACF for custom posts/pages, but I have no idea how to allow my users to filter a location by distance? (I heard of Dynamic Content & Essential Addons plugins but not sure if it will do the job and/or if this is the best/easiest way).
    Any input/advise would be much appreciated ?
    Thank you,
    Tom

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Geolocation filtering is unfortunately not yet supported, so I’m afraid there is no way to achieve filtering by distance at the moment.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.