search here text misaligned

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support search here text misaligned

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nsideman
    Nsideman
    Participant

How do I get the Search Here… text to not be aligned top? It is only half visible in the search box.
    Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I see style attributes directly applied to the input fields, which is changing the text size to 8px, the margins, the line height, basically almost everything. This is also true for the other elements of the ajax search pro. It is not coming from the search plugin for sure.
    That is why the text is misaligned, it has the wrong size and margins – something else is adding these values – maybe the parallax slider, but I’m not sure – something javascript related, that is for sure.

See screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/MnfpPrp.png

I’m not able to suggest a proper solution, since it is not coming from the plug-in. It might be the slider adding these values for some reason. Try searching for a configuration to disable these attributes or this function.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.