Search in Nav Menu doesn't expand beyond li element

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search in Nav Menu doesn't expand beyond li element

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by janet85 janet85 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    janet85
    janet85
    Participant

Hello,

I just purchase your plugin and everything is great. Love it.

I’ve added to my nav bar via shortcode using compact mode.
    Problem is upon click the container is restricted and the search bar will not expand beyond the li item width. I’m using flex, wondering if that’s the problem. Or overflow? A screenshot is provided. The site is still only on my local dev otherwise I would share a link.

Any tips you could provide would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    janet85
    janet85
    Participant

Hello!

I’d like to amend and clarify my question.

I added a width to the list item id of 200px and disabled compact view to display the search within the menu (at end). This works great but it would be much more impressive to be able to use compact view and have the search either overlap (preferred) or push the other nav elements. Maybe this can be accomplished with css?

Also: After the search is done and upon click away to remove the results, the words typed in the search box remain, (see screenshot, in this case ‘product’.) Is there a setting to clear the search box when focus is removed?

Thank you again for your assistance! Great plugin!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.