- October 16, 2015 at 4:37 pm #6314
Hi Ernest, I need to emulate the following:
1. Please go here: http://hirshhorn.si.edu/collection/visit/#collection=collection-search
2. Open ‘Search by Artist” and choose something
3. After you choose some artist, the search will display all the works belonging to this artist
I need to do exactly the same with Ajax Search Pro for specific categories, is that doable?
If it is, please give a general idea how to do that, I’ll figure out the rest.
Elijah.October 16, 2015 at 5:37 pm #6321
I’m not sure if it’s doable, but this is what you can try:
1. Decrease the Minimal character count to trigger search option to 0 on the General Options -> Behavior panel
2. Turn on the Trigger search when changing a facet on settings? option on the same panel.
The only difference, that the categories can only be displayed in checkboxes. Other display types like radio, select box etc.. is coming in version 5.0. (or maybe sooner if I can finish)Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
October 16, 2015 at 7:07 pm #6322
This may work, but in this case I need to display all categories UNCHECKED by default, so nly when they checkked the search will be initiated.
Is it doable?
P.S. Thanks for lightning-fast supportOctober 16, 2015 at 7:14 pm #6323
Found the answer here:
So far the plugin looks like a killer combination of quality, usability and support.
Will rate it as 5 o course!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.