search page and box of results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support search page and box of results

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pmodugno
    pmodugno
    Participant

Hi, I’m sorry if I write you again, but I would need some of your suggestions. First of all, I solved the question previous. Now I need your your suggestions:

1. How can I place higher up the box of search results? I tried with all my settings from the control panel, but the box of the search results is always in that position.

2. this is my site: http://www.cookinggamesforkids.biz/caw/ you can try to search for “animal”. If I click on the item does not go in searched page. I have to create my own page search.php? I think it is useless because it should aim for example to this page cookinggamesforkids.biz/caw/categories/animal/

Can you help me please? I am desperate because they do not understand how to solve the two issues. I thank you infinitely

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

1. With a negative margin custom CSS, something like:

div[id*=ajaxsearchprores] {
        margin-top: -35px !important;
    }

2. The console reports that the Advanced Ajax Page Loader compatibility is enabled, but the plugin is not used. If you deactivate it on the General Options -> AAPL panel, it will work again.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.