Search results not returning filtered list

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search results not returning filtered list

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    joshuaharbor24
    joshuaharbor24
    Participant

I have setup two search boxes to filter the ‘webinars’ custom post type by an advanced custom field ‘Webinar is eligible for CCMC credit’. When the user checks the box, they are redirected to a page that has a searchbox with the filter for the ‘Webinar is eligible for CCMC credit’ field pre-checked. The user will be redirected to a different page featuring a different search box depending on if they check the box or not.

However the filter does not appear to be working. The results should return only the two (2) webinars (
    Refresh Your Rehabilitation Strategies For Upper Extremity Amputation and
    Managing Injured Workers With Somatic Symptom Disorder) that have the ‘Webinar is eligible for CCMC credit’ field checked. As you can see, the results return the maximum number of results per page (4).

You can see the difference in the searchboxes produced via short code and inspecting the page–the ‘name’ attribute on the search box indicates if it should return ‘Webinar is eligible for CCMC credit’ with box checked

1) Should return all webinars ‘Webinar is eligible for CCMC credit’

<div name=”webinar-search-ccmc-checkbox-unchecked” id=”webinarSearchField” class=”no-padding container”>
    <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[wpdreams_ajaxsearchpro id=8]‘);?>
    </div>
    2) Should return filtered list of

<div name=”webinar-search-ccmc-checkbox-checked” id=”webinarSearchFieldCCM” class=”no-padding container”>
    <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[wpdreams_ajaxsearchpro id=7]‘);?>
    </div>

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

If I see correctly, there are 4 results, when the checkbox is checked, but the bottom 3 are kind of strange. I inspected the page, but they seem like a content section of a different element, not the search results container: https://i.imgur.com/WxKylGo.png
    If you try searching for something non-existent. This is either because it is a different page builder element of some sort, or maybe the live page loader has an incorrect setup. Try changing the live page loader selector to this:

#insights-archive

It might not change much, but it is worth a try.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.