Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › Search results not working in Elementor Product Archive Template
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 6 months ago.
- November 24, 2020 at 4:16 am #30338
I have installed your plugin on a development site but I’m having trouble getting the features I want.
- I would like the primary state of the checkboxes to be unchecked.
- I have Elementor Pro and am using a custom product archive template. I would like the products to filter for each category archive on the pages but the search results are just not showing. Can I have a custom filter for each category archive that only searches that category archive?
- I set the filter up as best I could, but the results are not matching my search input. Could you please help me find where I went wrong?
- Because this is a development site, I will have to recreate the settings for the client’s live site. Is there something I can do to copy it over in one download and upload or can you list the settings I missed?
Thank you in advance, Have a nice day.
EainneNovember 24, 2020 at 10:36 am #30339
1. You can change that for each taxonomy here:
2. Unfortunately that is not possible on archive pages. You can do it on separate pages though, with the elementor pro products widget (not products archive).
3. Well, I noticed that the return and the magnifier actions are probably not set properly. Since you are using WooCommerce, I recommend changing them to redirect to the wocoomerce results page: https://documentation.ajaxsearchpro.com/behavior/return-key-and-magnifier-icon-click-actions
4. You can use the Export/Import feature. But please mind, that taxonomy type filters may need to be reconfigured, as the taxonomy term IDs are probably different on each installation.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.