Search the ending page I want to be directed to a specific page location on the

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search the ending page I want to be directed to a specific page location on the

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wangyi81
    wangyi81
    Participant

I want to make the text entered in the search box on the homepage not display instant results, but to direct these search results to a specific page position on the website after pressing Enter. Please help me.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by wangyi81 wangyi81.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can disable the live search triggers here. Then you can use the results shortcode on the page position where you want to display the results. Then set the return button action to show the live results.
    Then, enabling this option the search will scroll the page to the results position.

These should do the trick 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

wangyi81
    wangyi81
    Participant

I want to modify and edit the page of search results again, and add the advanced search window and search setting options I designed. I’ll give you a reference page. I want the performance aspect of my website’s search results to be the style of this URL.
    ====================================

Similar to how the search results of this website are redirected, I will add other content to the search results page.
    https://archive.org/
    =========================

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    wangyi81
    wangyi81
    Participant

I want to modify and edit the page of search results again, and add the advanced search window and search setting options I designed. I’ll give you a reference page. I want the performance aspect of my website’s search results to be the style of this URL.
    ====================================

Similar to how the search results of this website are redirected, I will add other content to the search results page.
    https://archive.org/
    =========================

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

The results page layout cannot be changed via the plugin, you have to edit the theme for that. Some themes have page builders integrated, on others you have to edit the theme itself.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.