Searching from the Search Results page doesn't work

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Searching from the Search Results page doesn't work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    justinhollender48
    justinhollender48
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having an issue with the Ajax Search Pro plugin that I can’t figure out.

Use case:
    I click in the search bar at the top and enter the keyword, “Olympic” and hit enter on my keyboard. I’m taken to the search results page, with the results for that keyword. If I click in the search bar at the top of the page and type another keyword and hit enter, it won’t work. It doesn’t appear to run the search again.

Any help you could offer would be appreciated so that I can get this working as intended.

Thank you,
    Justin Hollender

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Justin,

The only thing I noticed, is that you are using an elementor live loader feature for the elementor widget. It seem to work on my end, when I type “res” I am getting results for the resources. I made some adjustments, I removed the live loader from the elementor widget, now hitting the return button will reload the results page.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

justinhollender48
    justinhollender48
    Participant

Thanks, Ernest! Is there anything that you would recommend to speed up the search?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure, this documentation will contain everything you need.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.