Second search on page is not styled/themed

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Second search on page is not styled/themed

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    foxylearning91
    foxylearning91
    Participant

I’m trying to use two searches on the same page, but the theming/styling for the second is not working. You can see this at https://foxylearning.com/buy-a-coursepack/

I’ve replaced my theme’s default search icon in the header with an Ajax Search Pro search, and that works great. On this page, though, I’m trying to include a different search using the Underling Blue Vertical theme, but neither the search box nor the results are getting styled correctly. Is there a way to get this to work? Thanks in advance for any help and thanks for an awesome plugin. 🙂

foxylearning91
    foxylearning91
    Participant

Actually, it appears that when enable “Load CSS files conditionally?” both search boxes get styled correctly! I still need to test this through the rest of my site, but for now this solves my problem.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

That is definitely a cache related problem – make sure to clear your site, page, asset, minify, CDN, cloudflare etc.. caches, and it will be all right.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.