SEO Yeost Posting Problems

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support SEO Yeost Posting Problems

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aircompsales
    aircompsales
    Participant

With the latest update of your plugin I cannot save now to SEO Yeost. When I disable your plugin SEO yoest works again. I am running on 4.9.8 version of your plugin and WordPress 4.7.1. Please let me know what can be done to fix this. SEO Yoast is the top SEO plugin and really surprised that there is a compatibility problems with your last update.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It’s a known issue, affecting a small portion of installations. It is caused by the ajax search pro indexing function, where a certain core blog switching statement is not acting as expected.

To resolve this, one minor modification is needed to one of the files. In case you can’t do it, let me know, and I will log-in via FTP and do it for you.

1. open up the wp-content\plugins\ajax-search-pro\includes\classes\etc\indextable.class.php file
    2. Scroll to lines 77-79, which is:

if ( is_multisite() ) {
    				switch_to_blog( $this->args['blog_id'] );
    			}

3. Change thos lines to this:

if ( is_multisite() && !empty($this->args['blog_id']) && 
                                 $this->args['blog_id'] != get_current_blog_id() ) {
    				switch_to_blog( $this->args['blog_id'] );
    			}

4. Save the file, and it’s done.

I’m fixing this for the upcoming release of course, so you won’t have to worry about it anymore.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

aircompsales
    aircompsales
    Participant

Works great now thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘SEO Yeost Posting Problems’ is closed to new replies.