Setting pre-selection of custom post type filters

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Setting pre-selection of custom post type filters

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    weblake
    weblake
    Participant

Hi Ajax Search Pro Support team,

I hope this support ticket request finds you well.

Can I please check on whether something is possible with the plugin please. In the Generic Filters list that is made up in the right hand column we can select for each item to be ‘checked’. I can’t see this same feature when making filters for Custom Post Types in the ‘Post Types’ tab. My customer wants all of these selected by default. We have the option selected to ‘Choose all’ but this is of course different to having all options preselected as the page and form loads.

Am I missing something here in terms of config. Is this possible please? Thanks so much.

Elliott Porter @ Weblake

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Elliott,

Thank you very much for the details, it helps us a lot!

The custom post type filter statuses depend if the actual post type is selected on the General Options -> Sources panel. If both the post type filter list, and that list have the same post types selected, then all of them will be checked by default.

I hope this helps!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.