Shortcode Output Issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DSLMS
    DSLMS
    Participant

I have an Ajax Search Pro shortcode inserted into a revolution slider layer. It works reasonably well, but the shortcode seems to be processed before the rest so it temporarily displays the suggested keywords before the slide has loaded properly and so doesn’t look very nice on initial view.

Can you think of how I could stop this from happening and kind of delay the shortcode from being processed until the slider has fully loaded? you can see this happening on the homepage (private details)

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by DSLMS DSLMS.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I think this is due to the processing of the stylesheet files. I am almost certain that there is an option on the slide or layer settings where you should be able to add maybe a 1-2 second delay for the slide to display a bit later. Can you please check that?
    I am not sure if there is any other solution, maybe a custom script, but timing it with the stylesheet processing can get very difficult. The theme might also has a ‘loader’ feature, which usually waits until all the assets are loaded, you should check that as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.