Show first couple of images from post content in results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Show first couple of images from post content in results

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    matija
    matija
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry if I missed this information, but I didn’t manage to find anything about how to show embed images in search result, is that even possible?

In certain posts I’d like to add “speakers” by placing them in the beginning of such post and hopefully get something like this to show up (the middle one): https://i.imgur.com/B3HKOlC.png

Can I somehow push those images to the results?

All best,
    Matija

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Matija,

Well, if the image URLs are stored in a custom field, then you can use the advanced title and content field features to alter the output.
    For programmatical changes, I suggest using the asp_results hook – there you can programmatically fetch the images needed, and add an output HTML to the $r->content field.
    For even more specific changes use the results templating feature as well, that gives you more control of the actual output.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.