show melia library content

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support show melia library content

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by attis73 attis73 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    attis73
    attis73
    Participant

Hi,

I now build my site, and I wolud like show a lot of pictures… and I use Media Library Assistant. I now configured your searc plugin and it have worked properly… It can show pages, posts but It can’t show pictures at results. My media library contain about 80 test picture, and they all have title and tags. The Ajax Search haven’t showed them… nothing.
    I study, the settings and the documentations, but I haven’t find anything. I made a test page as “searchresults”.
    My question is: How possible to show pictures at search results?

Kind Regards,
    Attila

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Sorry about the late response, I did see your ticket earlier. Attachment search is not yet supported in the current version. The good news is, that I just finished this feature in the upcoming version yesterday, but I have to run a few tests regarding this.

Tomorrow I can install the pre-update version on your site if you want to, and it will most likely solve your problem.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

attis73
    attis73
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Thank you for your fast response… If possible I would like to try the pre-update version.
    I’m very satisfied your plugin… because it is very flexible and user friendly…

Best Regards,
    Attila

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by attis73 attis73.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.