Show SKU in the results list

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Show SKU in the results list

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tarn
    Tarn
    Participant

Would you be able to tell me how to add custom fields into the results list. Specifically I am using this as a product search (WooCommerce) and I want to include the SKU in the results.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

You are looking for the Advanced content field on the Advanced Options -> Content options panel: https://i.imgur.com/UOegjef.png
    This documentation part will clarify almost everything about it’s usage: Advanced title and Description fields

Long story short, the product SKU is stored within the _sku custom field, and the advanced description field allows displaying custom fields content as well. In your case it would be something like this:

{descriptionfield}<p>{_sku}</p>

..or if you want the SKU text to be bold:

{descriptionfield}<p><strong>{_sku}</strong></p>

.. if the SKU field is not set on every product, then using the conditional brackets will make sure that the paragraph is only displayed is the _sku is set:

{descriptionfield}[<p><strong>{_sku}</strong></p>]

I hope this helps!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Tarn
    Tarn
    Participant

That worked – Thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.