Suggestion: Add search capabilities to these forums

Home Forums Bug reporting, Questions & Suggestions Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Suggestion: Add search capabilities to these forums

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nickchomey18
    nickchomey18
    Participant

The only way to search is through the live search box in step 1 of Creating a New Ticket, and it is limited to maybe 10 results. Clicking the search button or pressing enter while in that search box brings us to a useless page with no results, and the search widget on the right doesn’t do anything at all.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by nickchomey18 nickchomey18.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you, you are right. The redirection was set incorrectly there. It should be okay now, the bar should redirect to the correct results now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

nickchomey18
    nickchomey18
    Participant

Thanks! Can I suggest that you add a search box to the top of each subforum? The attached screenshot shows that it is not present in subforums. Also add search settings to it rather than just the search form?

Or, better yet, allow the sidebar widget to search the support forums as well? It is a bit confusing that there are two search boxes on some pages.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure! We will look into it 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Ajax Search Pro for WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.