The mobile search stopped working properly

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support The mobile search stopped working properly

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PsmTickling
    PsmTickling
    Participant

Hello,
    in the WordPress plugin menu, I had selected the redirect to the results page when the user clicks the return button in the mobile version of my site and this has always worked until a few weeks ago.
    One of the latest updates must be doing something wrong, because at the moment, in the mobile version, the users of my site are forced to see the live search when they hit return, although, as said, that’s not my preference.
    What can I do to correct this?

Matteo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It is a known issue with the latest release, where I was trying to fix another mobile related bug.

To resolve it, a small custom code snippet is needed. Place this code to the functions.php file in your active theme directory (copy from line 3):

(please make sure to have a full site back-up before making any changes to your site code!)

If you need help with that, feel free to leave FTP access, and I will do it for you.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

PsmTickling
    PsmTickling
    Participant

Just perfect! Now it works as expected.
    Thank you for your fast, competent and kind support.
    Keep up the good work!

Matteo

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.