The plugin does not show any UI customizations

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support The plugin does not show any UI customizations

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by aliorg794 aliorg794 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    aliorg794
    aliorg794
    Participant

Hi there
    The search function works as expected.
    The plugin does not show any UI customizations.
    Even if we export the styling and then import it as attached. The preview looks good in the backend but does not show in the front end.
    Go ahead and import the file. you will see it.

The page is a test.
    There is currently one shortcode on this page and you can see it in Gutenberg.

Thanks.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details! Unfortunately the attachments didn’t came through.

However the issue is definitely your site cache. If the search looks different on the back-end as on the front-end, then your site cache is not cleared. Make sure to clear all layers of cache, including page, minify, CDN, browser – that will do the trick.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

aliorg794
    aliorg794
    Participant

Hey Ernest
    All the cache on siteground as well as cloudflare is purged.

I do a lot of deployments on this site and have to wipe out the cache all the time, not only in Wp admin but also through cloudflare and siteground themselves and directly on their platform.

The plug-in only loads its own themes. When different themes are selected in the backend the show on front-end. But the problem is that it only shows those themes and doesn’t allow customizations like colour etc.

Thanks.
    Alex.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You can customize almost everything you need on these panels: https://i.imgur.com/xjNSTss.png
    The background colors, magnifier icons, colors, text etc..

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

aliorg794
    aliorg794
    Participant

That’s exactly what we do.
    If you change colour there and view it on the preview panel of the plugin, it shows correctly. However when you insert the shortcode in a page, it is still the default . Maybe we put the wrong shortcode?

Appreciate if you have a look at the page I sent from the backend and front end.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Then you have some sort of a cache issue, there is not other explanation, the differences can only be explained by uncleared cache.

As an experiment I have tried to change the background color.
    – Preview: https://i.imgur.com/tYsceuh.png
    – Front-end after clearing the cache: https://i.imgur.com/AaKTWyA.png
    It looks exactly the same on my end.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

aliorg794
    aliorg794
    Participant

Hmm!
    That’s interesting
    Then I will investigate further

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.