Using ASP in the Backend of WordPress to filter Custom Post Types?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Using ASP in the Backend of WordPress to filter Custom Post Types?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tobyy
    tobyy
    Participant

Hello,
    after my very successfull last project, i am currently planning a new project with ASP, and i thought it would be really great if we could use the ASP search functionality in the backend of wordpress as well!

for example. an editor displays all entries of custom post type “cars”. on top of the list there is the ASP search field, which could also offer all those great filter possibilities. after hitting search the filtered list of results could be displayed in the standard wordpress way.

is this possible already? or planned for the future? or any tipps how i could achieve this?

thanks for your help and this awesome product!
    kind regards,
    tobias

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment, and it is not likely to be implemented in the future. The back-end search works a bit differently from the front-end engines, and there is a very high chance of conflicts (mostly scripts and styles). As far as I know, it is not easily replaceable either, so it would be very problematic feature.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.