variation images

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    simo
    simo
    Participant

I have got the search working for woocommerce and i can search my products and variations.
    For my products I get a image but my variations (which have individual images associated to each variation) do not have the associated image showing.
    Is there a way to show the image for the variation

just so you know i sell on ebay and have imported the listings so it will look like

Title- Beautiful motifs of animals (this has a image of all 6 motifs together and this shows on the search results)
    the variations are- wolf, panda, cat, dog, horse and elephant.
    if i search for panda i get the item title in the search result but no image beside it of the individual panda motif.

Thanks

Simon B

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

I’m not sure what this is caused by, as I wasn’t able to re-create the issue. Unfortunately I’m getting the variation images correctly.

Anyways, I’ve quickly put together a small code snippet to re-parse the images using the WooCommerce variation class and append them to the results after post processing. Put it into the functions.php file in your active theme directory:

This should do the trick.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.