WPforo Integration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pbriese37
    pbriese37
    Participant

Hi, we are using your awesome Ajax Search Pro plugin but for some reason we cannot index the WPforo forum posts, I guess it’s because they don’t use normal custom post types. Is there a way of integrating it with your plugin? What would it take and do you think it’s complex task that would take hundreds of hours or could it be done in a few hours so that we could hire the guys over at wp kraken. Do you plan to integrate wpforo in the near future. Unfortunately otherwise we need to switch to another search plugin. 🙁

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m afraid it needs to be completely custom coded from the core. We are not planning on integration in the near future either. The plan is for the next year is to make an interface for developers, so they can create add-ons. That will hopefully make space for people to try to integrate their plugins with the search.
    First we need to completely rework the current core, which takes time unfortunately.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.