yoast eso fields

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi
    on the list of the Custom filed , yoast SEO filled don’t appear .. will be great if it can search on the Key word field

Also As a suggestion : on the relevance will be great to add a specific taxonomy to sear on …
    Because I have many restaurants on my custom post ” restaurant” but also have some articles about restaurants on the “Noticias” post type .. but i don’t want to show all the “noticias” post type, just the one on the “restaurants reviews”
    any chance to add this on future updates??

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It’s not listed there because only the first 1500 custom fields are listed to prevent limitless HTML output breaking the back-end. If you check the “Search all custom fields” option, it will search that as well – and it’s faster too 🙂

About the request: If I understand correctly you want to include results from only a specific category? If so, that is actually possible. On the Andvanced Options -> Exclude results panel you can choose which taxonomy terms to include the results from: https://i.imgur.com/v325r90.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.