Service Location

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Alex Meda Alex Meda 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure! I thought you didn’t have any questions.
    Are there any specifics you are looking for? I’m not sure if I can recommend anything in general in this case.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Alex Meda
    Alex Meda
    Participant

Wao! I guess am doomed haha…But in one of your previous message, you were highly recommending the use of JavaScript instead of PHP, right ?
    Well, in that case, what do you think about the JavaScript coding method? I mean how should the code be writen? Any wireframe through words could help us a lot.
    Thanks 🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Well, I would simply use jQuery event halndlers to check input values on the settings box – and then conditionally show/hide the items not needed, perhaps even reset the values of them as well. Probably using “input” or “change” or “keydown” (depending on the situation) events to monitor the changes is a good idea.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Alex Meda
    Alex Meda
    Participant

That is so impressive as a start up! thanks for the idea!
    And by the way, I might be moving the website from my current host GoDaddy to another one SiteGround and I was wondering if there was anything else i should do or be warned of about the plugin Ajax Search Pro before changing host?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

It should be all right 🙂 If wordpress runs without issues, the plugin should work as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Alex Meda
    Alex Meda
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your prompt response, have a good day 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.